• Aperture Rule
• Aperture Rule slider(s)
• Aperture Rule cards
• Start with placing the tip of your nose at the end of the ApertureRule.
o Card slider will always stay at position 0.
o Double/Single slider will move as card prompts
• Turn cards until reaching the 1st double image.
o Try to make the image single and clear through the double/single slider
• Double slider-relaxed eyes, aim eyes behind cards.
• Single slider-tight eyes, aim eyes before cards.
Answers Below Video
Answer Sheet for Aperture Rule
Converging (tight eyes) Diverging (relaxed eyes)
1. Yellow-closest 1. Green-Closest
2. Yellow 2. Blue
3. Orange 3. Green
4. Purple 4. Green
5. Blue 5. Yellow
6. Red 6. Yellow
7. Grey 7. Green
Black and white cards
-When converging the small is always closest
-When diverging the big is always closest